- 相關推薦
關于商務英語外貿英語信函的常用句式
1.We’ld?like?to?ask?for?reduction?in?price?because?of?the?large?size?of?our?order.?
我們要求降價,因為我們的訂單很大?
2.Since?the?present?market?is?so?weak,?you?have?to?lower?your?price?if?you?want?us?to?increase?sales.?
既然目前的市場這么疲軟,如果讓我們增加銷售量的話,你必須降價?
3.We?hope?to?get?your?best?offer?for?bicycles.?
我們希望能獲得關于自行車的最佳報價?
4.We?invite?quotation?of?the?lowest?price.?
我們希望獲得最低價格的報價?
5.May?we?suggest?that?you?perhaps?make?some?allowance?on?your?quoted?prices??
我們可以建議你們能在報格上打個折扣嗎?
6.If?you?reduce?the?price?by?2%?I?think?we?can?do?twenty?metric?tons.?
如果你能降價2%,我們可訂20公噸?
7.If?possible?we’d?like?to?ask?for?reduction?of?5,000.50?Per?MT.?
如果可能的話,我們要求第公噸降5,000.50?
8.If?you?are?will?to?give?me?a?5%?reduction?I?will?order?5,000?dozens.?
如果你能降5%,我們將訂5,000打?
9.The?sugar?of?French-made?has?been?sold?at?level?98$?per?long?ton?,if?you?can?reduce?your?limit?by?say?8%?we?might?come?to?terms.?
法國產的糧已經賣到每長噸98美金,如果你能降價8%,我們可能會成交?
10.We?would?very?much?like?to?place?further?order?with?you?if?you?could?bring?down?your?price?by?15%?,otherwise?we?can?only?switch?our?requirement?to?other?suppliers.?
如果你能降價15%?,我們將非常希望能向你下長期的訂單,否則我們只有轉向其它供應商?
【商務英語外貿英語信函的常用句式】相關文章:
外貿英語信函常用句式09-21
摘選商務英語外貿英語信函經典句式07-18
商務英語外貿英語信函范文07-20
商務英語外貿英語信函參考大全09-01
關于商貿英語的信函常用句式06-07
商務英語外貿英語信函之索賠理由及依據06-23
商務英語索賠信函10-26
2016外貿英語商務信函范文07-11
外貿英語信函的內容可以寫什么05-10