国产欧美日韩在线观看一区二区,欧美乱码精品一区二区三区,国产粉嫩高中无套进入,中文在线天堂网www

常識大全

山東自考英語二課件

時間:2022-09-30 21:18:31 常識大全 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

山東自考英語二課件

  山東省自考英語有什么內容呢?主要內容是什么?下面小編給你帶來山東自考英語二課件里面的具體內容!

山東自考英語二課件

  Unit 2

  (山東省自考英語)

  Text A

  Caught Between Two Cultures 夾在兩種文化之間

  I was born and raised in Hong Kong.

  我是土生土長的香港人。

  For the past six years I’ve been living in the United States.

  六年來一直生活在美國,

  I work as a salesgirl in a large department store.

  是一家大百貨商店的女售貨員。

  Right now I’m going through a difficult period of my life which is hard for me to talk about.

  目前我正經歷人生中一段痛苦,自己也很難講述。

  A few months ago 1 went to Hong Kong for a visit.

  幾個月前,我回香港探親,

  It was the first time I’d gone back there since coming to the United States.

  這也是我到美國后第一次回家探親。

  I was eager to see my parents,my brothers and sisters,and my friends.

  我期待著見到我的父母、兄弟姐妹和我的朋友。

  I really got a shock when I arrived.

  到達時,我確實大吃一驚。

  Hong Kong was not the same city that I left six years ago.

  香港已經不是六年前我離開時的那座城市了。

  Things had changed so much that I didn’t recognize parts of it.

  這兒發生了巨大的變化,一些地方都認不出來了。

  My elementary school was gone.

  我讀書的那所小學已經不復存在。

  The houses on the street where I used to live had been torn down and replaced by office buildings.

  曾經住過的那條街上的房子已被拆掉,代之而起的是辦公大樓。

  The shock from the physical changes in the city,however,was nothing compared to the confusion and hurt I soon began to feel in my parents’home.

  但是,我到了父母親家里不久,就發現了一些令我想不通的問題,情感上也受到了挫傷。與之相比,香港外觀上的變化給我的震驚算不得什么。

  My family greeted me warmly when I arrived.

  我的家人熱情地迎接我回家。

  While my mother was busy preparing a special dinner in my honor,the rest of the family eagerly asked me questions about my life in the United States.

  我母親忙著備飯為我接風,家里其余的人迫不及待地問我在美國的生活。

  I felt happy that day and for a couple of days after,but then I began to feel that something was wrong.

  那天和之后的幾天我都非常高興, 但是不久我就開始感覺到事情有些不對勁兒。

  I noticed that my family,especially my mother, would sometimes glance at me in a strange way when I was speaking.

  我注意到,在我講話的時候,我的家人,尤其是我母親,會以一種奇怪的目光看我。

  They gradually became less warm and friendly toward me,and I became uncomfortable and confused as to(至于) why they were behaving that way.

  漸漸地,大家對我疏遠起來,不像開始時那么熱情、友好了, 我感到不舒服,弄不明白他們為什么這樣對待我。

  I decided to talk to my mother.

  我決定和母親談一談。

  She asked me,“Have you forgotten your Chinese way ?”

  她問我:“你忘了中國的規矩了嗎?”

  I asked her what she meant.

  我問她指的是什么。

  She said.“You’ve forgotten the place of women in a Chinese home.

  她回答說:“你忘了中國家庭里女人的地位了。

  You talk when you should remain silent.

  應該保持沉默的時候,你卻在講話。

  You speak on matters that are of concern only to men.

  你就那些只與男人有關的事情發表見解。

  You speak openly of your inner feelings and desires.

  你直言不諱你的內心感受和愿望,

  That’s not the way of a Chinese woman.

  這不是中國女人的做法。

  We keep our thoughts and feelings to ourselves.”

  我們的想法和感情都不說出來。”

  As my mother spoke,I realized what had happened to me.

  聽著母親這樣講,我意識到了是怎么回事。

  American including American women,are much freer in expressing their thoughts and feelings.

  美國人,包括美國女性,都非常自由地表達自己的思想和感情。

  Also American women feel as free as men to speak or give an opinion about any subject.

  美國男女一樣,對任何問題都自由地發表見解。

  They don’t take a silent back seat during a discussion.

  在討論中,她們不會做一個沉默的旁觀者。

  I guessed that through my association with Americans during the past six years,,I had gradually adopted some of their ways.

  我想,過去六年和美國人的交往中, 我漸漸學了他們的一些做法。

  During the next few days I tried to be a Chinese woman.

  接下來的幾天,我盡力作一名中國女性,

  But it didn’t work.My family remained distant from me.

  可是沒用。家人和我疏遠。

  They could no longer accept me fully as one of them.

  他們無法完全把我當作自己人。

  I became more uncomfortable and hurt as things were said and done that made me feel that I was an outsider,a stranger in my own country.

  身在家鄉卻被視為外人,這使我更加不自在,感覺受到了深深的傷害。

  I cut my visit short by three weeks and came back to the United States.

  我提前三周結束了這次探親,回到美國。

  But coming back here didn’t lessen the confusion and pain.

  但是回來之后并沒有減輕我的困惑和苦惱。

  In fact, I feel more confused than before.

  事實上,我比以前更加困惑,

  I now feel homeless.

  感到無家可歸。

  I don’t feel like an American.

  我感覺自己不是美國人,

  Americans haven’t accepted me.

  美國人也不接受我。

  The women I work with at the store are polite enough,but they don’t try to get close to me or let me get close to them.

  商店里一起工作的女同事們都對我非常禮貌,但是她們不接近我,我也無法接近她們。

  During the morning coffee break they make plans to have lunch together and go shopping.

  上午工作休息喝咖啡時她們計劃一起吃午飯,一起購物;

  On Fridays they talk about the disco place they’re going to that night.

  星期五她們談論晚上要去哪家迪廳,

  They never include me in their plans 。

  但是從未將我列入她們的計劃。

  My accent, my name,and my oriental features mark me as a foreigner.

  我的口音、名字和東方人的長相顯示我是個外國人。

  I’ve felt for a long time that I wasn’t being accepted by Americans,but I’d felt that I was Chinese and that my home was Hong Kong.

  長期以來,我感到自己是中國人,我的故鄉是香港,自己不被美國人接受。

  Now I no longer consider Hong Kong my home.

  現在我不再將香港視為我的故鄉,

  And so I feel homeless.

  因此感到無家可歸。

  I’m caught between the old world where I no 1onger belong and the new world which has not yet accepted me.

  我被夾在兩個世界當中——不再屬于原來的世界,還未被新世界接納。

  第二課

  1、It was the first time I’d gone back home since coming to the United States.

  這是我來美國后第一次回家探親。

  2、You speak on matters that are of concern(涉及) only to men.

  你對那些只與男人有關的事情發表意見。

  3、Through my association(交往) with Americans during the past six years, I had gradually (逐漸地)adopted(采用) some of their ways.

  在過去的六年和美國人的交往中,我逐漸學會了他們的一些做法。

  4、I no longer belong to the old world and the new world has not yet accepted me.

  我不再屬于舊世界,但還未被新世界接納。

  5、I no longer consider Hong Kong my home and feel homeless.

  我不再將香港視做我的故鄉,感到無家可歸。

  6、Things had changed so much in Hong Kong that I didn’t recognize parts of it.

  香港發生了巨大的變化,有些地方都認不出來了。

  7、I cut my visit short by three weeks and came back to the United States.

  我提前三周結束了這次訪問,回到美國。

  8、They gradually(逐漸地) became less warm and friendly toward me.

  他們對我漸漸地疏遠起來,不像開始時那麼友好。

  9、My mother prepared a special dinner in my honor.

  我母親特意為我準備了一頓飯。

  10、They don’t take a silent(沉默的) back seat during a discussion.

  在討論中,他們不會做一個沉默的旁觀者。

  11、Coming back here didn’t lessen(減少) my confusion(混亂) and pain.

  回來之后我的困惑和苦惱并沒有減輕。

  12、The houses on the street where I used to live had been torn down(拆卸) and replaced by office buildings.

  我曾經住的那條街上的房子被拆掉了,代之而起的是辦公大樓。

  “Culture shock”occurs as a result of total immersion in a new culture.

  “文化沖擊”是完全浸人一種新文化所產生的結果。

  It happens to “people who have been suddenly moved abroad”.

  這一現象經常發生在“突然移居國外的人”身上。

  Newcomers may be anxious because they do not speak the language,know the customs,or understand people’s behavior in daily ['deili] ad. 每日地,日常地a. 每日的,日常的life.初來乍到者與當地人講不同的語言,不了解當地的習俗,也無法理解人們日常生活中的行為。他們會因此而感到焦慮不安。

  The visitor finds that “yes”may not always mean“yes",

  旅游者發現“是”并非總代表“贊同”,

  that friendliness does not necessarily mean friendship,

  友好不一定代表友誼,

  or that statements that appear to be serious are really intended as jokes.

  聽起來嚴肅的話語也許只是玩笑。

  The foreigner may be unsure as to(至于)when to shake hands or hug,when to start conversations,or how to approach a stranger.

  外國人無法確定什么情況下該握手,什么情況下該擁抱,什么時候開始說話,如何結識陌生人。

  The notion(概念) of “culture shock” helps explain feelings of bewilderment (n.困惑 ).

  “文化沖擊”可以幫助我們解釋這種困惑感。

  Language problems do not account for all the frustrations (n.挫折)that people feel.

  語言并非造成人們這種挫折感的全部原因。

  When one is deprived ( vt.奪去)of everything that was once(adv.一次) familiar [ a.熟悉的;冒昧的 ],such as understanding a transportation system,

  knowing how to register for university classes,or knowing how to make friends.difficulties in dealing with the new society may arise

  .像交通系統,注冊大學課程,交友等這些一個人曾經熟悉的一切全部消失,他在新社會中肯定會碰到一些困難。

  Text B

  Culture Shock — The Initial Stresses 文化沖擊—最初的壓力

  My friend Dr.Dong had a wonderful chance to go to Seattle to present a paper at a professional meeting.

  我的朋友董醫生有幸獲得了一次去西雅圖在一個專業會議上做學術報告的好機會。

  Having attended my course in Intercultural Communications, he consulted me to review some of the cultural differences he might experience.

  已經上過我的跨文化交際課程,他請我幫他溫習一下他可能遇到的一些文化差異。

  I also gave him the phone number of a friend of mine who lived in the area.

  我也把在當地居住的一個朋友的電話號碼給了他。

  When he got back,we met to review his experience.

  他回來后,我們又聚到一起回顧了他的經歷。

  Dr.Dong told me that the course information had helped him.

  董醫生告訴我,跨文化交際課上學的東西派上了用場。

  He experienced the typical stages of culture shock.

  他經歷了文化沖擊的典型階段。

  He arrived expectant and happy and enjoyed his first days very much.

  他滿懷期待高高興興地到了美國,非常愉快地度過了最初幾天。

  At the medical conference, he felt quite confident of his area of research and was able to perform well in his presentation.

  在醫學會議上,他對自己的研究領域頗為自信,而且他所做的發言也相當成功。

  But after a few days, he began to feel uncomfortable.

  但幾天后,他開始感到有些不適應了。

  His medical English was fine, but the social interaction skills were different, and he was unsure of the cues and the communication styles.

  他的醫學英語不錯,可是社會交往技能卻是另一碼事,他拿不準那些暗示及交際風格。

  He worried more and more that he was misunderstanding simple English greetings and table talk conventions.

  他焦躁不安,連簡單的英文問候語以及餐桌交談習俗也弄不懂了。

  When people greeted him with,“Hi,how’s it going ?” he thought they had asked him “where are you going ?” and answered with the name of the conference hall,only to get a confused stare from them.

  有人用“嗨,一切都好嗎?”和他打招呼, 他以為是問他“你要去哪兒?”,答之以會議廳的名字,結果招來了疑惑的目光。

  At a western style dinner, a colleague asked,“So how’re you enjoy in ’ the States?” he thought he heard,“So how are you enjoying your steak?” and answered that he was having chicken,not beef.

  在一次西式的晚宴上,一位同事問他:“你在美國過得好嗎?” 他聽成了“你覺得牛排味道如何?”,回答他在吃雞肉,不是牛肉。

  That time,his colleague smiled, and patiently repeated the question.

  那次,那位同事笑了,并耐心重復了他的問題,

  At last,they both laughed at the error.

  之后倆人對這個錯誤大笑一通。

  Such failures in understandings and communications were minor.

  這類誤解和交流不暢還是次要的。

  But for Dr.Dong, they were the beginning of a sense of“ cultural confusion”.

  但對董醫生來說, 它們是“文化困惑”感的開始。

  By the end of the meetings, he felt a deep sense of“ cultural stress ”and was worn out from having to pay attention to so many new expressions and ways of dealing [ n.買賣;待遇 vt.給予 ]with things.

  在會議快要結束時,他深深地感到了“文化壓力”,為待人接物時那么多的新表達方法和方式而感到精疲力竭。

  He felt his handshake was not as firm as Americans’, found that people reacted[反應(常與to連用)]unusually when he modestly insisted his English was not good after they complimented him,

  didn’t know how to accept dinner invitations properly and therefor missed out on going to several lunches,and so on.

  他感到自己握手不如美國人那么有力;人們稱贊他時,他謙虛地堅持說自己的英語不好,他發現別人的反應異乎尋常;由于搞不清如何適當地接受宴會邀請而錯過了幾次午餐,如此等等,不一而足。

  Eventually,he was so bewildered [vt.迷惑;弄糊涂] that he felt the full impact(沖擊) of“ culture shock”.

  最終他被搞得不知所措,徹底感受了“文化沖擊”。

  What is culture shock and why does it occur ? The term was coined about 50 years ago by a Swedish scholar.

  什么是文化沖擊,為什么會存在文化沖擊?這一術語是大約50年前一位瑞典學者最先創造使用的。

  His seminal article ,“Culture Shock; Adjustment to New Cultural Environments ”has been reprinted and revised for many textbooks and magazines.

  其拓荒之作《文化沖擊:適應新的文化環境》為許多教科書及雜志所再版和修訂。

  He called it “the occupational disease of people who have been suddenly transplanted abroad”.

  他將“文化沖擊”定義為“突然移居海外的人所患的職業病”。

  His use of the word“disease ”is a pun, because it implies that it is like an“ illness” with its own “symptoms and cure”. but also that the root cause is also a feeling of “dis-”ease or unsettled uneasiness.

  他用的“disease”這個詞是個雙關語, 因為它暗示這如同一種“病,有其自身的癥狀和療法”,而且其根源也是一種(dis)不(ease)適或心神不寧的感覺。

  Think back on your own experience.

  回想一下你自己的經歷。

  Have you ever moved from one context to another ?

  你曾從一個環境遷到另一個嗎?

  Many students feel this adjustment shock when they change from one school to another,or move from a small town to a big city.

  很多學生,從一所學校轉到另一所,或從一個小鎮到一座大城市時,都會感到這種順應沖擊。

  The sensations one feels in new surroundings often include:

  在新的環境下人們的感受經常包括:

  Feeling like an outsider,feeling unsure of oneself or even feeling stupid;

  感到像個局外人,對自己沒有信心,甚至感到愚蠢;

  Sensing that one’s language skills aren’t good enough,missing jokes,colloquial phrases, references to TV shows or pop songs or other cultural“insider”information;

  感到自己的語言能力不足,領會不了笑話、口語化用語的含義,也搞不懂電視節目及流行歌曲或其他文化“內涵”的信息;

  Feeling uneasy and unsettled,irritable and increasingly short-tem-pered;

  感到不適和不安,易激怒并且脾氣越來越暴躁;

  Feeling lonely and wanting to go“home”,feeling more and more like a stranger or outcast;

  感到孤獨并且想要回”家”,感覺愈來愈像個陌生人和被拋棄的人;

  Feeling overwhelmed,overloaded,daydreaming,staring blankly at things or even staring at nothing;

  感到不能自持.負擔過重,想人非非,失神發呆;

  Becoming more and more afraid of communicating and of making mistakes,worried anxious.

  越來越害怕交流和犯錯誤,擔心、焦慮。

  These are all symptoms of initial culture shock.

  這些都是文化沖擊的最初癥狀。

  With a new context come new ways of doing things.

  新的環境伴隨著新的行事方法。

  Being uninitiated and unsure of what to do ,people usually have a strong sense of displacement in the beginning.

  最初若沒有積極性并且不知道該做什么,這種移位感通常都很強烈。

  But the good news is that we humans are very good at adapting.

  但是好在我們人類很善于調整適應。

  Though almost all of us undergo some degree of mental stress in this period. after a few weeks or months, we learn how to“read” our new context.

  盡管在轉變過程中都經歷了某種程度的心理壓力,數周至數月后,我們就學會如何“解讀”新環境,

  We become aware of the new cues,the new expectations,and the new ways of communicating.

  逐漸懂得了新的暗示、新的期望、新的交際方法。

  With some trials (n. 考驗,磨難,困難,患難) and errors(錯誤),and with a 1ot of patience( n. 忍耐)with ourselves , most of us succeed in overcoming culture shock and learn to enjoy our new context.

  幾經磨練,加上自己的耐心,大多數人成功地克服了文化沖擊,學會享受新環境。

  Dr.Dong’s visit to the US was only three weeks long,but by the end of the five-day medical conference,

  董醫生的美國之行僅僅3周的時間,但未等5天的醫學會議結束,

  he was already starting to feel more confident.

  他已經開始感到比較自信了。

  Sure he felt a little foolish about some of the mistakes he had made,

  當然他感到自己所犯的一些錯誤有點兒愚蠢,

  but he quickly learned to laugh at his errors and found that his colleagues smiled with him.

  但他很快就學會調侃自己的過錯,并發現他的同事也在向他微笑。

  This broke down the barriers to communication and helped him build some good professional (專業的)relationships.

  這些消除了交流的障礙,幫助他建立了一些良好的業務關系

  And after the conference, he contacted 聯系the family I had referred him to and had a very nice time visiting them.

  會議結束后,他同我提到的那一家人取得聯系,并愉快地拜訪了他們。

  There were some new cultural surprises, but he discovered he could better understand and adapt to them.

  在此過程中他又經歷了一些新的文化驚奇,但他發現他能夠更好地了解并適應他們。

  By the time he returned to China,he was feeling quite positive about this American trip,and was glad for the new experiences and new skills it had given him.

  回到中國,他感到此次美國之行很有意義,對此行的新經歷和獲得的新技能感到高興。

  He had become successful in the initial period in a new culture.

  接觸一種新文化的最初階段,他取得了成功,

  Though he had gone through some embarrassing culture stresses,each had proven to be a valuable learning experience,and in the end had helped him overcome his culture shock.

  盡管經歷了一些尷尬的文化壓力,但每一次都證明是頗有價值的學習經歷,并且,最終幫助他戰勝了文化沖擊。

【山東自考英語二課件】相關文章:

關于自考英語二學習技巧10-08

英語課件11-13

英語的課件ppt11-11

自考英語的學習技巧10-08

小學英語課件11-13

小學英語水果ppt課件11-11

英語課件ppt下載11-15

英語問候語課件10-05

山東二月二吃什么10-05

小學英語教學課件ppt11-11

主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品自产拍在线观看花钱看| www国产精品内射老熟女| 国内精品人妻无码久久久影院| 男女超爽视频免费播放| 欧美自拍嘿咻内射在线观看| 手机看片久久国产免费| 亚洲色大成网站www| 最新精品香蕉在线| 无码精品国产d在线观看| 97夜夜澡人人爽人人喊中国片| 久草热久草热线频97精品| 国产精品一区理论片| 国产成人小视频| 先锋影音xfyy5566男人资源| 亚洲人成无码网站| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久日本麻豆| 欧美成 人影片 aⅴ免费观看| 亚洲精品无码不卡久久久久| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线观看| 国产成人免费ā片在线观看老同学| 成人无码精品1区2区3区免费看| 猫咪av成人永久网站在线观看| 国产成人精品一区二区不卡| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 精品第一国产综合精品aⅴ| 亚洲精品国偷自产在线99正片| 亚洲日韩欧洲无码a∨夜夜| 免费超爽大片黄| 国产精品久久久久9999县| 亚洲中文无码线在线观看| 国产自国产自愉自愉免费24区| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 国产女人的高潮国语对白| 久久精品国产99国产精偷| 少妇无码太爽了在线播放| 亚洲精品国偷拍自产在线观看| 高h纯肉无码视频在线观看| 狠狠狼鲁亚洲综合网| 国产无遮挡a片无码免费| 老妇肥熟凸凹丰满刺激| 久拍国产在线观看|