- 相關推薦
商務外貿英語句子
在日常學習、工作和生活中,說到句子,大家肯定都不陌生吧,句子是由詞或詞組構成的,是具有一定語調并表達一個完整意思的語言運用單位。那什么樣的句子才是經典的呢?以下是小編整理的商務英語外貿英語句子,歡迎大家分享。
商務外貿英語句子 1
1.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出價比我們想象的要高。
2.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
我們很遺憾的聲明:我們的消費者認為你的.價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分了。
3.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我們感謝你的商品質量這么好,但我們不會接受你的條件。
4.We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.
我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。
5.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。
6.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的報價太高了。
7.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。
8.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。
9.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。
10.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的價格超出了我們的預料。
商務外貿英語句子 2
1.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也許知道我們將盡最大努力完成這個訂單以使你方滿意
2.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我們承諾將盡我方最佳狀態以完成你方的訂單
3.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
很遺憾因為庫存不足我們不能完成你方訂單
4.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.
非常遺憾我們不再供應訂單上的貨物,因為生產已于八月停止
5.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
向你方供應所需的數量是很困難的
6.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
在現有時間里向你供應3,000套是不可能的.
7.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
目前由于原材料的不確定性,我們不能承諾保證你方的訂單
8.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
因為訂單已滿,我們很遺憾在這個時間里不能滿足你方要求
9.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很遺憾通知你我們在此時不能供應這些產品
10.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我們因衷于誠信而無法供應新鮮產品
商務外貿英語句子 3
1.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.
我們要求成為貴司鐘表在我們國家的獨家代理商
2.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.
如果貴司能提供機會讓我們擔任貴司在該城市的代理的話,我們將不勝感激。
3.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.
若貴司同意,我們能代理貴司的化學產品
4.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.
我們很樂意在銷售貴司冰箱方面盡綿薄之力
5.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.
若擔任貴司產品在中國的獨家代理,我們將非常高興
6.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide
connections.
我們能夠勝任擔當貴司的.獨家,因為我們有本土化和廣泛關系的優勢
7.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有互的銷售隊伍
8.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.
如果我們能夠擔任貴司手工品在我們區域中的獨家代理,拓展我們雙方的貿易例如領帶將沒有任何問題
9.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.
如果和我們簽訂獨家代理協議的話,將會使銷售額翻番
10.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.
如果貴司讓我們做貴司在中國代理的話,我們將盡最大努力來推進和宣傳貴司的產品
商務外貿英語句子 4
We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我們從事機械進出口業務。
We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意。
We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意。
We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我們也做各類絲織品生意。
Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫。
We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的'交貨期的優勢。
We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單。
We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品。
Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家。
Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
電子產品在我司業務范圍內。
商務外貿英語句子 5
1.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
這個品牌的真空凈化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。
2. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。
3. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
鑒于它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。
4.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。
5. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。
6.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
由于品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脫銷。
7.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
我們的'產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。
8.These items are most sellable in our market.
這些產品在我們的市場中有售。
9.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。
10.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,并為您提供樣件。
【商務外貿英語句子】相關文章:
2016外貿英語商務信函范文03-08
商務英語外貿英語信函范文05-24
摘選商務英語外貿英語信函經典句式05-26
商務英語外貿英語信函參考大全05-24
商務外貿英語信函貨運通知常見語句03-02
商務英語外貿英語信函之索賠理由及依據03-14
外貿英語/商務英語專業個人簡歷模板10-02
外貿英語簡歷范例10-02
外貿英語簡歷范文10-26
外貿英語求職簡歷10-02